Saturday, November 1, 2014

Friday: Leftover Beef Stew and Butternut Squash; Weekend Plans

Yesterday I had beef broth with rice noodles for lunch (not recommended) and leftover beef stew with butternut squash, which was better the 2nd day. So all in all, a pretty good week in terms of eating homemade easy-to-prep low-FODMAP food. Phew! On to next week...

A typical complication: we're going away for the weekend, and I probably won't have much time or energy to grocery shop when we get home Sunday evening. I need to figure out a super easy crockpot recipe that I can just set and forget for the week...

I'm hoping to draw inspiration from this post from for 7 Meals in 1 Hour Slow Cooker Crockpot Freezer Meals. Basically, buy a ton of meat and low-FODMAP vegetables and figure it out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment